Shop & Sip at Thursday night bazaar
We invite you to mingle, sample & sell craft beverages alongside local makers of art, fashion, and food in one convenient location on the first Thursday of each month! Drive sales to Mr. B's Wine & Spirits while collecting revenue from Bar Sales during the event.
· Participation includes ·
· A dedicated social media post to 12,000+ followers
· Inclusion in a dedicated email blast to 12,000+ subscribers
· Listed on www.DenverBazaar.com
· Table, Ice, Glassware & Electricity during the event
· Details ·
- SAMPLE & POUR DRINKS :
- Attendees will purchase drink tokens, which will allow them to purchase sample from Local Beer, Cider, Wine & Spirits Makers throughout the night. There will be no bar on site - only sample sized drinks from participating makers.
- Each t is worth $3 to the General Public - and samples should reflect that cost.
- SELL BOTTLES & CASES AT MR. B'S WINE & SPIRITS:
- If you're product is already carried by Mr B's, they will honor a 15% discount during Thursday Night Bazaars to help you sell retail product. If you're product is not currently carried by Mr. B's, let us know if that's of interest and we'll help make an introduction and do our best to get your product on the shelves.
- At the conclusion of each Thursday Night Bazaar, each participating vendor will turn in their collected drink tokens to a Denver BAZAAR representative and an invoice will be created. Denver Bazaar will pay/reimburse $1.75 for each token. This will be paid within two weeks.
- You will also need to submit a $1 invoice to The Hangar at Stanley for all product brought to the event. Once accepted, additional instructions will be sent out to participants.
- REGISTRATION DEPOSIT
- A deposit of $50 will be invoiced once you are selected to participate to guarantee your booth space. This deposit will roll over if you are registered for more than one date. At the conclusion of your final date, we will refund you the $50. No shows will automatically lose the $50 deposit.
· 2018 Thursday Night Bazaar Schedule ·
June 7, July 5, August 2, September 6, October 4, November 1, December 6