GRAND OPENING may 24, 2018
A 7-Month Pop-Up boozhall in the heart of RiNo Arts District featuring 6 unique Colorado tasting rooms & bottle shops is set to open this May!
Each tasting room will be it's own unique experience for patrons. Each tasting room will be able to sell cocktails, bottles & cases of Wine, Spirits & Meads. No beer or cider makers will be accepted into the boozehall.
We invite you to apply below to be considered to showcase your products with us this year!
Friday Night Bazaar Open Weekly
Friday Night Bazaar will be located in the lot next to 2845 Walnut at Stem Ciders each week from June - September 2018. This will bring immediate and sustained traffic and exposure for your tasting room.
This is a pop-up trial concept/experiment. If all goes well, we anticipate new opportunities to continue into 2019 and beyond.
Questions / Concerns?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Location & Hours
2845 Walnut, Denver Co 80205
Wed-Sun | 3pm until Close
*Each brand can choose their own hours. You must close by 2am.
Rental Space & Cost:
A Monthly rental fee of $2000 guarantees your brand a minimum of 380 sq feet per month in one of 6 Rooms inside of the boozhall. Tasting Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. See below for amenities included in the monthly fee.
The space you rent will be a blank canvas, awaiting a unique & custom makeover from each brand chosen to showcase with us. You can make it look similar to your primary tasting room, or create a new look to fit the RiNo Arts District aesthetic.
What is included in the monthly rental fee of $2000?
- Utilities: Electricity, Water, Heat & Air Conditioning
- Back of House: You will have access to one common area with sink, refrigerator & storage.
- Parking: There is one spot per tenant Sunday - Thursday & Sat/Sun. No dedicated parking on Friday due to Friday Night Bazaar, but ample street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
- Music: We will have one large PA for the entire space with rotating playlists.
- Cleaning: Weekly cleaning & property maintenance
- Marketing: Social Media, Publicity and Media Marketing will be provided by the Denver BAZAAR team.
- Outdoor Signage Space (cost of sign is on renter)
What To Bring?
- Seating & Furniture - You will be able to bring seating to your space. How do you want to try your product? Couches, chairs and bar stools are all welcome.
- Cabinets/Storage - You will need to provide cabinets that lock in order to store your products throughout the lease.
- Mood Lighting - We highly encourage thoughtful mood lighting throughout your tasting room.
- Signage: Each brand can have a 4f x 4ft exterior sign which will be hung by Denver Bazaar to promote your tasting room.