Introducing The Lohi BBQ Bazaar!
a FREE celebration of ART, MUSIC, LOCAL CRAFTS AND WORLD-CLASS BBQ.
The Lohi Bazaar is the result of an epic partnership between three of Denver’s top event producers, the groups who put on popular crowd-pleasers like LoHI Music Fest, The Big Wonderful, Denver Bazaar, Top Taco, and Chicken Fight Fest. It’s a partnership that will culminate in a party for all people – from families to foodies and from artisan shoppers to dance-till-you-drop-ers.
Friday Night Bazaar - July 6 - 4pm - 10pm
LoHi Bazaar - Saturday, July 7 - 11am - 10pm
LoHi Bazaar - Sunday, July 8 - 10am - 5pm
The BBQ Bazaar will blend:
- 120 of the finest craft vendors in the region offer everything from fresh produce to hand-made jewelry and clothing.
- A curation of the Front Range’s top BBQ, cooked onsite in Ole Hickory Pits by the most renowned chefs of the region.
- A BBQ Master Pass offering daily classes on BBQ technique taught by the best in the biz, a “fast pass” to the pits, and a designated VIP area with full bar and wine tastings.
- A steady stream of live music showcasing local talent throughout the day and night in multiple areas all weekend long.
- A carnival atmosphere featuring buskers, kid’s play areas, and a variety of activities.
Scroll down to view current vendor options for LoHi Bazaar.
"Add To Cart” your vendor space selections.
Complete the check-out process by clicking the white "Cart" button at the top right hand corner of the page and submitting your payment.
You will receive a payment confirmation email and a charge on your credit card.
Upon review by Denver Bazaar's Vending Team, you will be notified of final confirmation. If your vendor booth space is denied, you will receive a full refund.