Where & When?
Location: Directly Next to Stem Ciders
2845 Walnut St Denver, CO 80205
Dates: Friday Nights from June - September
Space is limited and No Cider or Spirits Makers will be accepted. Apply below to be considered.
45+ Local Makers, Breweries and food trucks weekly this summer!
We invite you to mingle & pour samples of craft beer alongside local makers of art, fashion, and food in one convenient location each Friday Night from June - September!
· Details ·
- SAMPLE & POUR DRINKS :
- Attendees will purchase drink tokens, which will allow them to sample from the participating Colorado breweries onsite & Stem Ciders from 5-10PM each Friday Night. There will be no cash bar onsite - only sample sized beer from participating breweries.
- Each ticket is worth $2 - $3 to the General Public - and samples should reflect that cost (4-6 oz pours).
- At the conclusion of each Friday Night Bazaar, each participating brewery will turn in their collected drink tokens to a Denver BAZAAR representative and an invoice will be created. Denver Bazaar will pay/reimburse $1.50 for each ticket. This will be paid within two weeks.
- REGISTRATION DEPOSIT
- A deposit of $50 will be invoiced once you are selected to participate to guarantee your booth space. This deposit will roll over if you are registered for more than one date. At the conclusion of your final date, we will refund you the $50. No shows will automatically lose the $50 deposit.
- PARTICIPATION INCLUDES:
- A dedicated social media post to 12,000+ followers
- Inclusion in a dedicated email blast to 16,000+ subscribers
- Listed on www.DenverBazaar.com
- Table, Ice, Glassware & Electricity during the event
FRIDAY night bazaar F.A.Q.
If you have additional questions after reviewing the FAQ below, please email us at Hello@DenverBazaar.com
What is Friday Night BAZAAR?
A rad night-time outdoor marketplace presented by Denver BAZAAR every Friday Night from 5-10PM starting June 1st and ending in September. Friday Night BAZAAR is sure to please any shopper, foodie, or craft beverage connoisseur.
Friday Night BAZAAR will feature shopping at 40 Local Makers + sipping on samples from 6+ local breweries + Stem Ciders.
Where is Friday Night BAZAAR located?
Right outside Stem Ciders in the heart of the RiNo Arts District! Friday Night BAZAAR is 100% outdoors with room for Food Trucks and 35+ local makers.
Am I guaranteed a spot by registering?
As always, we are a curated event. By submitting a registration for Friday Night BAZAAR, that shows us that you are ready and able to join us on the date of your choosing. However, that does not guarantee you will be selected to participate in the event. All breweries will be notified of final acceptance per date.
Can I reserve a spot for the entire summer at Friday Night BAZAAR?
Sure! Email email@example.com to reserve your booth for the entire summer, June - September.
How many people do you anticipate will be in attendance?
If the weather cooperates, we believe a minimum of ~1,000 visitors will come shop & sip each Friday night. It's possible the number will be quite a bit larger than that.
What are the load-in and load-out details?
We'll send all of this information and more once we've selected the final vendor mix.
Why should I choose this event?
We've become a known and beloved entity among Denver's tastemakers and millennials and we are excited to return to Denver's RiNo Arts District.