GRAND OPENING June 7, 2018
A 7-Month Pop-Up boozhall in the heart of RiNo Arts District featuring:
- 5 permanent Colorado tasting rooms & bottle shops
- 3 temporary tasting rooms & bottle shops
- Pop-Up Retail Shops
- Weekly Friday Night BAZAAR next door that will bring immediate and sustained traffic and exposure for your tasting room.
Each tasting room will be it's own unique experience for patrons. By renting a temporary tasting room, your brand will be able to sell cocktails, bottles & cases of Wine, Spirits & Meads. No beer or cider makers will be accepted into the boozehall.
We invite you to apply below to be considered to showcase your products with us this year!
This is a pop-up trial concept/experiment. If all goes well, we anticipate new opportunities to continue into 2019 and beyond.
Questions / Concerns?
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Location & Hours
2845 Walnut, Denver Co 80205
Thursday - Saturday or
Friday - Sunday
3pm until Close
*Each brand can choose their own hours. You must close by 2am.
PERMANENT TASTING ROOMS
Rental Space & Cost:
A rental fee of $650 per weekend (3 Days) guarantees your brand a minimum of 380 sq feet in one of 3 Rotating Tasting Rooms inside of the boozhall. Tasting Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. See below for amenities included in the rental fee.
The space you rent will be a blank canvas, awaiting a unique & custom makeover from each brand chosen to showcase with us. You can make it look similar to your primary tasting room, or create a new look to fit the RiNo Arts District aesthetic.
What is included in the 3-Day rental fee of $650?
- The ability to sell drinks, tastings & bottles and keep 100% of your revenue generated.
- Table, Chairs, Ice & Glassware
- Utilities: Electricity, Water, Heat & Air Conditioning
- Back of House: You will have access to one common area with sink, refrigerator & storage.
- Parking: There is one spot per tenant Sunday - Thursday & Sat/Sun. No dedicated parking on Friday due to Friday Night Bazaar, but ample street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
- Music: We will have one large PA for the entire space with rotating playlists.
- Cleaning: Weekly cleaning & property maintenance
- Marketing: Social Media, Publicity and Media Marketing will be provided by the Denver BAZAAR team.
- Storage: We will provide storage for product throughout the weekend.
What To Bring?
- A thoughtful tasting menu and ample product to sell by the bottle or case
- Mood Lighting - We highly encourage mood lighting throughout your tasting room
- Friendly & fun staff to pour drinks & educate guests on your brand's products
- Brands must provide their own Point of Sales system and report on gross revenue sales each Friday night once the event concludes. We recommend using Square for on-site sales.
What is the permit process?
- In order to sell bottles & cases, you must provide proof of a Temporary / Limited Tasting Room Permit.
- Permits must be submitted 14 days in advance of the first event. Once your brand applies and is approved to participate, you will receive full permitting details such as the Site Map, Premises Control Plan, and Premises Use Authorization Letter.