Thousands of thirsty holiday shoppers await!
November 24, December 1, and December 8
We invite you to mingle, sample & sell bottles and cases of Colorado Cider, Wine, and Spirits alongside local craft, art, fashion, and food vendors in one convenient location this holiday season.
By reserving booth space, you will:
1) Pour Samples from 4-10PM on the event date of your choosing
2) Sell Product by the Bottle or Case
3) Mingle with 1000s of thirsty holiday shoppers each Friday Night
· Details ·
- SAMPLE: We recommend at least (6) 750 ml bottles of wine per flavor, (2) cases of 12oz cans per cider flavor, or (2) 750ml bottles per spirit flavor.
- All participating brands must supply samples to ticketed wristbands from 4-10pm.
- SELL: In order to sell bottles & cases, you must provide proof of a Temporary / Limited Tasting Room Permit. Apply for a permit HERE. Note: You may use the same permit for multiple Friday Nights. Additional resources can be found HERE.
- Permits must be submitted 14 days in advance of the first event. Once your brand applies and is approved to participate, you will receive full permitting details such as the Site Map, Premises Control Plan, and Premises Use Authorization Letter.
- If you have already used all of your available tasting room permits for 2017, but would still like to have on-site brand presence and sample, please email us directly at email@example.com.
- Brands must provide their own Point of Sales system and report on gross revenue sales each Friday night once the event concludes. We recommend using Square for on-site sales.
· Participation Fees ·
$225 Flat Fee Per Event
Participation Fees include :
· A dedicated social media post to 12,000+ followers
· Inclusion in a dedicated email blast to 10,000+ subscribers
· Listed on www.DenverBazaar.com
· Table & Ice during the event
· 5 General Admission Tickets for friends & family
· 2 Shop + Sip Tasting Tickets ($30 each) for staff
· 2 Shop + Sip Tasting Tickets ($30 each) to giveaway on your Facebook or Instagram
How to Register
Scroll down to view all three dates for our Holiday Friday Night BAZAAR
- "Add To Cart” one, two or all three Night BAZAARs this holiday season.
- Complete the check-out process by clicking the yellow "Cart" button at the top right hand corner of the page and submitting your payment.
- You will receive a payment confirmation email and a charge on your credit card.
- Upon review by Denver BAZAAR's Curators, you will be notified of final confirmation. If your vendor booth space is denied, you will receive a full refund.